Thursday, September 9, 2010

Carny


Tonight Georgia and I attended the opening of 'Carny' - Photographs by Kyle Cunjak at Ingrid Meuller Art + Concepts. It was incredible! I am in love with this man's work! His colours are so vibrant and the black so velvety....his subject matter is intense and mysterious. The expressions he focuses on range from the bored, the tough, the wild and the sad. I wonder how his carnies are doing, where they're going, how they got to where they are. I encourage you all to go see the show, and at the very least, visit his web site: http://www.cunjak.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow - he is amazing! I just browsed through the site... he has a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see that exhibit, but other things interfered. Glad it was worth your while.

    ReplyDelete