Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fast Times at Ridgemont High!!

Tomorrow I have an interview with Gene, a writer who does work for both Wayves and Gaze. Wayves is a monthly Atlantic newspaper for the gay/les/bi community in NB, NS and PEI. Gaze covers the same territory but is a quarterly glossy magazine. This is very exciting news, though I wonder how the heck I'm going to answer his questions...what will his questions be? I hope it doesn't feel like a job interview...
There are these other open calls for submission opportunities floating around, but I just don't think I have the head space for it. I really think I need a break for now...because making is bordering on the mundane for the past short while. It has sort of lost its magic, so I think a restorative period is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment